- Thomas Jefferson College of Law – San Diego, CA
- University of Southern California – Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Arts
- University of San Diego High School – San Diego, CA
- LAW OFFICE OF SARA D. BRATSCH
- Specializing in all forms of criminal defense
- 15 years jury trial experience
- OFFICES OF HOUK & HORNBURG, LLP
- Associate Attorney
- Attorney for civil law firm specializing in Estate Planning, Real Estate Transactions, Corporations, Family Law, Civil Litigation and Criminal Defense.
- COLLEGE OF THE SEQUOIAS
2008 Spring Semester
- Adjunct Professor
- Business law course
- TULARE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY’S OFFICE
- Supervising Deputy District Attorney
- Juvenile Delinquency Division -Oversight, training and supervision of eight Deputy District Attorneys assigned to the Juvenile Delinquency Division, Agriculture Unit, Dinuba Misdemeanor and Felony Prosecution Unit, and Tulare County Pre-Trial Facility.
- Family/Community Protection Unit – Oversight, supervision and training of fourteen felony Deputy District Attorneys assigned to the Violence Against Women Prosecution Unit, Child Abuse Unit, Sexual Assault Unit, Major Narcotics Unit, Methamphetamine Manufacturing Unit, Inter-Agency Narcotic Enforcement Task Force Prosecution Unit, Child Abduction Task Force Unit, Sexually Violent Predator Civil Commitment Unit, and Sexual Predator Tracking and Registration Unit.
- Tulare Felony Division – Oversight, training and supervision of eight Deputy District Attorneys assigned to the Tulare Court District Felony and Misdemeanor Division.
- DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY – TRIAL ATTORNEY
- Lead Prosecutor in over 75 serious felony and misdemeanor jury trials.
- Argued over 150 criminal motions in Court.
- Researched and drafted over 100 criminal motions.
- Assignments as a Deputy District Attorney included: Homicide Unit, Adult Sexual Assault Unit; Child Abduction Unit, Sexually Violent Predator Tracking and Civil Recommitment Unit, Major Narcotics Division, Interagency Narcotic Enforcement Task Force Unit, Juvenile Delinquency Unit, and Misdemeanor Team.
HONORS / AWARDS
- Tulare County Family Services Trial Attorney/Prosecutor of the Year Award
- California State Bar Family Law and Criminal Law Section
- Tulare County Bar Association
*References Available Upon Request